Tuesday 3 November 2015

Change yourself into a better person first

A crow was flying. A cuckoo asked him, ”Uncle, where are you going?”

He said, ”I am going to the East. Now I’m not going to live here. The people here are bad. No one here welcomes my song, my singing. I am going to the East. I have heard that people in the East are very good.”


Change yourself into a better person

The cuckoo said, ”I have to tell you one thing, whether you go to the East or to the West, wherever you go as long as your throat remains as it is, you will experience difficulty everywhere. Transform your throat. Nothing will happen by going East and West. The people in the East are the same.”

Story-by-OSHO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Now share these Inspiring youth quotes and Inspirational stories with your family , Children and Friends. https://Inspiringy.blogspot.com